Empress of Ireland Items

Feb 14, 2011
I have a silver finger bowl from the wreck of the Empress of Ireland wreck i aquired from wreck diver Bart malone. Great shape, has canadian pacific railway markings.

Comes with COA

Asking $500 or best offer

contact me offlist if interested...

tarn Stephanos

empress1.jpg

empress2.jpg

C

Chris Klausen

Hi Everyone. If anyone has any Empress items for sale no matter how small,broken,corroded etc. I would be interested. To me every piece is a part of the story so hopefully someone elses junk might be my treasure.
Thanks,
Chris Klausen
[email protected]

Spencer Knarr

Jun 16, 2004
I've made several purchases from Luxurylinerrow.com and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend the shop, both for the quality of items and for the customer service. I actually just ordered one of the tiles removed from Olympic's pool. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
I've dealt with Brian many times and he has a beautiful collection and excellent service and I think you will be very pleased if you buy your Empress items from him.

Eric Longo

Aug 13, 2004
Hi All,
Yes, many of my best Mauretania items came from Brian's site as well - but I really can't get over the WSL item he has there now! It is really a shining example! ;) Hi Spencer - I am sure you will love your pool tile - I have seen some images and they are super!

Best,
Eric

Feb 14, 2011
Brian is a top notch dealer, a gentleman, and his artifacts for sale are of the highest quality...
Another source for Empress of Ireland artifacts is Ebay- keep an eye out for Bart Malone's auctions- he is an accomplished wreck diver, and made scores of dives on the Empress and Andrea Doria, and has sold his amazing pieces on Ebay...I bought a silver finger bowl Bart recovered from the Empress wreck, and I love it....

C

Chris Klausen

Thanks for the help everyone. I have several great items from Bart and am thrilled to have them! I would be interested in the Enamel picture pin backs if you want to sell them. Thanks! Chris