Engineer being carried in bucket?

Auden G Minor

I am a Titanic enthusiest!
Sep 8, 2020
I was watching the titanic behind the scenes and I saw what seems to be 2 men carrying an engineering officer in a bucket. I cannot find anything about this scene, it is not in the film or in any of the deleted scenes that I can find. Can somebody tell me what this scene is about?
Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 10.34.36 AM.png

William Oakes

Mar 6, 2020
Could it be the engineer who tripped in a hole in flooded boiler room 5 and broke his leg.
And this scene depicts him being carried out????

Joe L

Jun 9, 2020
Since it was a "behind-the-scenes" show that you were watching, and the fact that all three men appear to be laughing, my guess would be that these guys were fooling around between takes or something. I'm sure that whatever is happening here was never intended to go into the final cut.

Auden G Minor

I am a Titanic enthusiest!
Sep 8, 2020
Since it was a "behind-the-scenes" show that you were watching, and the fact that all three men appear to be laughing, my guess would be that these guys were fooling around between takes or something. I'm sure that whatever is happening here was never intended to go into the final cut.
Thank you! I was just curiouse!

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
I think they were moving him from across one end of the set to the other, as his scenes required him to be completely dry.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I was watching the titanic behind the scenes and I saw what seems to be 2 men carrying an engineering officer in a bucket. I cannot find anything about this scene, it is not in the film or in any of the deleted scenes that I can find. Can somebody tell me what this scene is about?View attachment 74722
That is most likely Engineer Shephard, who broke his leg after breaking his leg in an open manhole (used for the pumps I think)

Another Engineer, last name Of Harvey, when the Coal Bunker burst, went to go help but died while trying to rescue Shephard