Eric Kunau

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex McLean

Thanks Eric, and sorry for not realising you were here earlier. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and as we are in the same age category, if you would like to chat some time, my email is [email protected]
My best
happy.gif

Alex

E

Eric Kunau

I guess since I've re-discovered this site, I should re-introduce myself. I'm Eric in Saint Paul, MN. I turn 17 this August, and I'll be a senior in High School next year. I've been interested in the Titanic since I was 6, when I first saw the National Geographic documentary on it. Ever since then I have loved ocean liners. Even though in recent years I have paid more attention to politics than maritime history, I still like to read books and go to websites about ships. This website has a nice wealth of information on everything I could want to know about ships.
happy.gif

Tom Bates

Aug 16, 2002
HI there Nice to Meet you. Do you use any im programs like yahoo msn or aim? i would like to talk to you. Have a nice day tom

E

Eric Kunau

Thank you both. If any of y'all want to talk to me via IM, you can use the AIM address as specified in my user profile.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.