Eric Sauder's Lusitania Books

Cory Lewellen

Apr 12, 2005
For any americans wondering; i just ordered my copy from Tempus as well, and it looks like it is the same price, if not cheaper than amazon.
i will let you guys know when my book arrives, so it'll give you a idea on shipping time.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Just an update..I finally got my copy today and all I can say is run....don't walk...run to your nearest bookseller to get this work. The rich photographic record alone makes it a worthy addition to your liner library, to say nothing of the information within.

Outstanding job, Eric Sauder!

Cory Lewellen

Apr 12, 2005
it took 3 weeks, but my book finally came in today, after i ordered it from tempus.
it was worth the wait to get it, amazon.com looks like it will be there around late Feb.

Codus Lionel

Oct 11, 2006
Marseille " FRANCE "
Hi Everybody,

I have a question about the two books which would have to buy the two books of Eric Sauder?

Because I would like to buy one of they are two book but which can say it to me which these both book would have the most pictures for my project.

Thank you for your assistance to all it of the Encyclopedia-Titanica FORUM.

pubs_lb1_copy1.jpg

lusitania_cover_image_small_copy1.jpg

Kind Regards.

M Codus Lionel

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>I have a question about the two books which would have to buy the two books of Eric Sauder? <<

That's easy...get both of them. They're well worth it in terms of the history, and both have photos of the ship which you won't find anywhere else.

Codus Lionel

Oct 11, 2006
Marseille " FRANCE "
Hi everybody,

The historian Eric Sauder will release a new book on the Lusitania with beautiful new and never before published photographs.

Here is the link to his facebook and other information on its next updated his blog.

The Unseen Lusitania | RMS Lusitania in Rare Photos & Memorabilia