ET Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2000
Love the new animation on the homepage! I wonder if it was done in Flash- impossible to click on it and not watch the whole sequence from start to finish.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
I would like to start populating the new links page. So if you have a suggestion for a site that you think ET should link to please add it. How exactly links will be presented on ET in the future is still buried in the not so deep recesses of my head.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Some people missed the surname search box so I have I have made a change to the search page; now if you put in a surname into the search box it should bring up a list of biographies in the right hand column. I'll be adding a much more versatile person search in due course but it should work OK for now.

Aug 29, 2000
The new home page looks great, I downloaded the Media player without any trouble-audio-visual streaming-hot stuff!

Sep 5, 2005
Philip--pulling up those movies was very cool. But how do you access photos on this website? And could you provide a link or button for that? Every time I want to see a specific photo, I have to ask someone else here to do it for me. How do you either pull specific photos or browse photos, and could we have an easy way to do both? Thanks.

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Visit the A-Z, select Image from the "Section" list and click search.

Optionally enter an initial letter or enter a keyword in the box to narrow the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.