ET Nationalities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2001
Although the site is hosted by Phil in the UK, most messageboard posters seem to be from the US. So I was wondering what the "count" was for the various nationalities of registered members.

It could be, I suppose, that most members are from Luxembourg, but they are just very "shy" when it comes to posting (!!!).

More seriously, though, I wonder how many Americans, Brits, Canadians, etc are registered board members?

best wishes,

bob

Sep 12, 2000
Score:
Antarctica- less than 1 percent
2nd star and on til morning - 40%
silent majority - 42%
Brits - not telling
Canadians - not telling if the Brits don't tell
Americans - not telling unless the Canadian tell
Australians - the most as they make up most of the silent majority and the 2nd star til morning group, but they aren't telling just to aggravate the Brits, Canadians and the Yanks.

I kow how much help this is.....hehehehehehehe

Maureen. (BTW Phils at lunch. He's still on my taxes and has your stats waiting to be published and then there is the Oprah show and Cameo for Leno.)

Actually, interesting question. With internet, it may be difficult to determine with great accuracy for the entire board, but for the regular posters there may be some way to figure it out.

Maureen.

D

Deleted member 173198

Well let's get it out in the open shall we!

I'm a Brit and live in the home county of Hampshire, and deepdown, I'm very proud of my nationality.

Andrew W.

Sep 12, 2000
I am a colonial who has been warned by private message that if I give out the directions to Neverland that I may have to grow up.

Seriously, I'm an American and live close to DC and work there. I have Irish, British, German and French grandparents.

Maureen.

Remco Hillen

Dec 13, 1999
I'm one of the 3 people from The Netherlands on this board that I know.
Rolf Vonk(where did he go?)and Hildo Thiel are the others.

Regards,
Remco

Paul Rogers

Jun 1, 2000
West Sussex, UK
I was born in England but have a Scottish father and a Belgian mother. Which means that I can make really good chocolate liquors.

Regards,
Paul.

D

David Seaman

Australia here, living in Perth just down the road from Fremantle. Don't know exactly what I am but say anywhere in northern Europe and I will agree.

David

J

Jemma Hyder

Britsh, very proudly with a bit of Italian and American mixed in

Dec 13, 1999
British through and through - although mother owned a bicycle and got around a bit!!

Geoff

(p.s. I'm really Cook's love child but sshhh!!)

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Almost entirely English with a fair few Scottish contaminants plus a rogue Indian (or was it Romany) gene somewhere in the pool. Maybe I'm the great great grandson of an eminent member of the Raj and his Cha Wallah.

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
Depends on the mood. And which passport happens to be in my hand. Still, proud to be Australian, proud to be Irish, and proud to have recently claimed my Brit birthright. But happy and grateful above all to be part of a world that has such wonder in it - a citizen of all lands.

(Hmmm...post-run endorphins must be kicking in)

debbie beavis

May 24, 2001
I have two heads; one English, one Australian. When I leave Heathrow for Oz, my hat is on my English head (because it's simpler that way.) When I arrive in Sydney, I swap it for a lively little number complete with swinging corks. Which hat I wear upon my return to the UK depends on which immigration queue is the shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.