ET Receiving Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeffrey Word

Hello out there.

I'm wondering how do I receive private messages, or do I? I can send them, and have sent out a few, but I'm not sure how to receive them through the site. Can anyone help? thank you all so much.

Jeff

J

Jeffrey Word

Oops, I meant to spell it "receiving" private messages or the Thread subject line. Xcuse the typo guys. Sometimes I type too fast for my own good.
happy.gif
Thanks!

J

Jeffrey Word

I had to change email addresses because the original address I had with Yahoo and used to sign in here has strangely disappeared. Yahoo says it's no longer in existence. I changed the email address in my profile to match my new one, so will it automatically forward the messages to this new address? Forgive the ignorant question.

Jun 4, 2000
Jeffrey, that's how you do it. As to whether or not your update worked, you should know very soon. I've just sent you a test message.
happy.gif

T

Timothy Trower

Just wondering if any one else has received a variation of the Nigerian money transfer scam email that is going around. I just got one mailed to me through the ET direct email system. Sigh.

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Anyone receiving spam via the ET private message system should notify Phil Hind or a moderator. Anyone sending such messages will be suspended without notice.

Thanks.

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
The sender of the message Bob Godfrey referred to has been suspended.

This message and the three immediately above it, originally posted to the "Readers' Comments" topic, have been moved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.