EUGENE DALY - By his Daughter

Rosita Boland

Mar 29, 2010
I am a journalist trying to get in contact with any surviving members of Eugene Daly's family. If anyone picks this up, please contact me

Alan (943)

Sep 30, 2011
Hi Rosita I am also trying to find out if Eugene was my grandfathers brother - My family and I are returning to Cork for the 100th Anniversary and we are very keen to get any information that could help. Please contact me Alan@blueprintgb:disqus .co.uk warmest regards Alan Daly

Sep 3, 2014
Hello,My name is Fiona Brooke-Vincent. Eugene took in my grandparents after their house was damaged by a storm - their names were Bart and Nel (Helen) Keane. A member of my family still lives at No 7 St Johns terrace.My daughter is doing a project on the Titanic, and with her connection to the Titanic I was wondering if you had any information or articles that could help give her give a bit more detail about Eugene.If you do, please leave a message here, and I will pass on my email address.Thank you. Fiona Brooke-Vincent

Catherine

Feb 4, 2012
Hi my name is Catherine Mazzamauro from Adelaide South Australia, having just found out today that I am related to a Titanic Surviour I am excited having just read your story I just wonder whether this is the gentleman my parents were Johannah Mary Daly of Tralee and James Dalton Carrick on Suir I have 6 brothers and 1 sister my brothers are Eugene,James,Patrick(deceased),John,Brian and Michael and Anne-Marie.My parents left Ireland went to London then married in Guildford Surrey England then settled in Blackburn outside Edinburgh in Scotland. I have been living in Adelaide for nearly 23yrs now and have known nothing about my family apart from my granparents who were Eugene Daly and Catherine Conway both of Tralee,their children were James Conway, Johannah-Mary Daly,Margaret-Mary Daly,Frances-Mary Daly,Dennis Daly, all of the children apart from James went to london. All of the children have now passed to Gods care apart from  James who I dont anything about however I do know that he stayed in Ireland and married and stayed around the Cork area. Any information would be greatly appreciated my email is cdmazz@hotmail.com