Eugene Patrick Daly

Tad G. Fitch

Dec 31, 2005
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone could help me out regarding something that I have been looking into for several months, without success. Would anyone happen to know what Eugene Daly's wife's name was? All that I have been able to uncover so far, is that Eugene married sometime after 1912 (he was single at the time of the disaster), and that he was married quite some time before his own death in 1965, since his daughter Marion was old enough to be an informant for his death certificate. I also know that his wife preceded him in death, and that he was a widower when he passed on. Sadly, Eugene is buried in St. Raymond's cemetery, but his wife is not buried with him, or even in the same cemetery. I know that it is a long shot, but if anyone has any information regarding the name of Eugene Daly's wife, please let me know, I'd be very glad to hear from you. Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Tad Fitch

Inger Sheil

Dec 3, 2000
Ask Senan Molony. According to his new book, the dazzling "The Irish Aboard Titanic", Daly's wife's name was Lillian. Sen might be able to furnish you with more details, and perhaps her maiden name.

Inger Sheil