Eustace Philip Snow

May 3, 2012
Ustace Snow was my great uncle ,I have photo of him and list of ships he sailed in .the true story has never been told of the speed she was doing just before she hit the iceberg.Patrick O`maracou.

Debbie (1692)

Jan 20, 2013
Hi, Eustace was the nephew of my great great grandfather Richard. I didn't realise Eustace had any children and I would love to know who his decendants are.

TonySnow99

Feb 12, 2013
Has anybody got any idea if Eustace was related to George Frederic Snow (my Grandfather) of 7 St Georges Place, Lower Back of the Walls which was a street adjacent to Lower Canal Walk. Snow is not a particularly common name and these two addresses are very close. As my father was born in 1915 I suspect that Eustace and George were of a similar age.

Jul 21, 2020
Hi, Eustace was the nephew of my great great grandfather Richard. I didn't realise Eustace had any children and I would love to know who his decendants are.
Eustace was my Grandmother's cousin, she was Lucy Mabel Snow and Eustace married late to a widow and did not have children as far as I am aware. I heard that Eustace shut himself in his bedroom on every anniversary of the sinking.