Evangeline Holland

Jul 11, 2010
California
Hi all, if you've been to the "Gilded Age" section, you'll see that I just jumped in as my particular field of expertise is social history of the Gilded Age/Progressive/fin de siecle/Edwardian/belle epoque (whatever you wish to call it!) era. Anyways, I've always been fascinated by the Titanic, but never really delved into it beyond a superficial manner until recently, when I was suddenly inspired by the idea of setting a plot germ that wouldn't go anywhere aboard the Titanic. And lo and behold, the story leapt to life! I look forward to obsessing over minute details!

H

Holly Peterson

Welcome aboard, Evangeline! You certainly know a wealth of information about the Gilded Age and will be an invaluable member of Encyclopedia Titanica! You recently helped me out with a question over how an eleven-year old girl would act during the Gilded Age. My area of 'specialty' about the Titanic is the children, especially survivors. Glad to have you on board!

Yours in obsession with the Titanic/Gilded Age,
Holly 'Alzbeta' Peterson!

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
We tend to live for obsessing over minute details. Whether it's culture, forensics, general history or even current events of relevance to the shipping industry. I think you've found a nice home here. Welcome aboard!