Family Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2005
Have you ever had a feeling about something like you were, connected in some way? To be connected by family to something this historical is truly fascinating. But to think that the family member could have survived because of different things done, is hard to accept. Men, women, and children of all ages died because one thing or two could have been done differently for them. At the time of the sinking, I think everyone should have been equal in the world more than any other time. I welcome all thoughts. ~JMChisholm

Cara Ginter

Oct 25, 2004
I'm not connected to anyone by family unfortunatly, but, my great-grandmother I believe (or maybe it was my grandmother) knew a man who was supposed to sign on to the Titanic, working his through the voyage. Well he got lucky (though I bet he didn't think so then!) and missed the sailing because he got so drunk the night before and slept in. Well, I can't remember if it was my grandma or great grandma, but one of them saw his ticket, were good friends with him actually, (so I'm thinking it was my great grandmother) but I have no clue what happened to the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.