Family Resemblance Titanic Look ALikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly Jones

Has anyone in there Family got any Family member's that *Look A Like* someone (well known of cause) aboard the Titanic or related to Titanic disarter.

Does not have to be immediant Family members,a range from Family and friends and in-laws.

My Sister's ex Husband looks identical look a like too Jack Thayer! Not joking either. I nearly died when i flip a page over and saw Jack Thayer's face.

Aly Jones

Rocky sir, It's a free world, i can post as much as i want.I should have had 2000 posts by now, but i am behaving myself.
wink.gif

PS Rocky sir. Don't you think i should be a mod now,i do have 684 posts to my name .
happy.gif

JOKING fella's! About the mod sentence.

Alyson, I think there's already a descendants thread somewhere on the site. Maybe the mods can combine the two of them. It was a good idea though!

Mark Baber

i can post as much as i want.

As, of course, can anyone. What's important, however, is quality, not quantity.

Aly Jones

As, of course, can anyone. What's important, however

Hi Mab sir.He pick on how many post i did,not me picking on him about his posts.

, is quality, not quantity.<<

Yes. That's true.

No, no. I said 'That’s funny' because her sisters ex looking like Jack Thayer. The other part was more of a congrats, I've been on for over a year and I'm no where near that many! I've read other of your posts and like them a lot, by the way. My intention was not what everyone seems to think. By apologies if I offended you, Ms. Jones.

Aly Jones

Rocky,no need to apologies to a nobody like my self.
wink.gif

But it's true though about my sister's ex husband looking like Jack Thayer!

If i knew how to place photo's invovled with my post, i would show you.

Aly Jones

Oh ok i see now. I see what i can do,sounds easy.It might take a while though.
I mean like i'm a lower class member that's what i meant
wink.gif

Hello Rocky and Alyson,
happy.gif

My Brother and I look like James Moody a bit. Although he has common features. Brad Pitt would make a great James Moody if he was younger or made to look so. Jason Tiller looks a bit like Lowe from the pictures I've seen. Mostly a profile pic on Jason T and a photo of Lowe in an article? on ET or on his bio page. Jason Schleisman looks like Jack Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.