Family Resemblance Titanic Look ALikes

A

Alyson Jones

Has anyone in there Family got any Family member's that *Look A Like* someone (well known of cause) aboard the Titanic or related to Titanic disarter.

Does not have to be immediant Family members,a range from Family and friends and in-laws.

My Sister's ex Husband looks identical look a like too Jack Thayer! Not joking either. I nearly died when i flip a page over and saw Jack Thayer's face.

A

Alyson Jones

Rocky sir, It's a free world, i can post as much as i want.I should have had 2000 posts by now, but i am behaving myself.
wink.gif

PS Rocky sir. Don't you think i should be a mod now,i do have 684 posts to my name .
happy.gif

JOKING fella's! About the mod sentence.

A

Alyson Jones

Hey,look iv'e got one friend.Thanks George.

Anyways, i just thought this was a good thread to start.
wink.gif

May 27, 2007
Alyson, I think there's already a descendants thread somewhere on the site. Maybe the mods can combine the two of them. It was a good idea though!

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
i can post as much as i want.

As, of course, can anyone. What's important, however, is quality, not quantity.

A

Alyson Jones

As, of course, can anyone. What's important, however

Hi Mab sir.He pick on how many post i did,not me picking on him about his posts.

, is quality, not quantity.<<

Yes. That's true.

Mar 3, 2010
No, no. I said 'That’s funny' because her sisters ex looking like Jack Thayer. The other part was more of a congrats, I've been on for over a year and I'm no where near that many! I've read other of your posts and like them a lot, by the way. My intention was not what everyone seems to think. By apologies if I offended you, Ms. Jones.

A

Alyson Jones

Rocky,no need to apologies to a nobody like my self.
wink.gif

But it's true though about my sister's ex husband looking like Jack Thayer!

If i knew how to place photo's invovled with my post, i would show you.

Mar 3, 2010
You click on Upload Oversize Image, click browse, then upload! I would love to see it! And I'm sure your not a nobody!

A

Alyson Jones

Oh ok i see now. I see what i can do,sounds easy.It might take a while though.
I mean like i'm a lower class member that's what i meant
wink.gif

May 27, 2007
Hello Rocky and Alyson,
happy.gif

My Brother and I look like James Moody a bit. Although he has common features. Brad Pitt would make a great James Moody if he was younger or made to look so. Jason Tiller looks a bit like Lowe from the pictures I've seen. Mostly a profile pic on Jason T and a photo of Lowe in an article? on ET or on his bio page. Jason Schleisman looks like Jack Phillips.

A

Alyson Jones

>>As, of course, can anyone<<

MAB sir. I was not the one that mentioned about other member's postings to much. I think you should address this to someone else!

George. Yes, i knew about you looking like james,you should hire a officer's uniform and take pics.Then you can protend that you're related to James Moody,no doubt new member's will for for it. But you might get in to trouble from ET, so maybe you should not.

I have been looking at other member's profile pics and notice that there was some resembalnce
to Titanic people,other's don't have a pic in there profile Errrrr...i wanted to see what they look like lol. That's where i got my idea from for my thread title.

May 27, 2007
Alyson
happy.gif

quote:

Then you can pretend that you're related to James Moody,no doubt new member's will for for it.
Naw it's just interesting is all. Personally I think my brother looks more like him then I do. I too see certain resemblances and a lot of the people who are interested in a Titanic Passenger or Crew member were already interested in them before they started studying them which is something I find interesting. Also I think that other people are interested in a Titanic Personalities because of their lifestyles or something about them speaks to the person studying them. There's a lot interesting stuff about the people of Titanic we'll never know and other things we still need to find out.​

A

Alyson Jones

>>Also I think that other people are interested in a Titanic Personalities because of their lifestyles or something about them speaks to the person studying them. There's a lot interesting stuff about the people of Titanic we'll never know and other things we still need to find out.<<

George. That makes me post everyday,i'm just so interested in History and Titanic and the people that lived in past History.

Really, you're brother looks more like James Moody.James Moody is one of my favs (out of two)
You're brother a ships officer?

May 27, 2007
quote:

You're brother a ships officer?
No, actually he does construction. I grew up being interested in Titanic. Walter Lord's "A Night To Remember" is the first book I read on the Titanic. I was hooked since then.​

A

Alyson Jones

Hello George. Hey yeah,i kind of got interested in the same way as you did.I read a newspaper article about Titanic,then watch my first documentary.