Family Resemblance Titanic Look ALikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly Jones

>>As, of course, can anyone<<

MAB sir. I was not the one that mentioned about other member's postings to much. I think you should address this to someone else!

George. Yes, i knew about you looking like james,you should hire a officer's uniform and take pics.Then you can protend that you're related to James Moody,no doubt new member's will for for it. But you might get in to trouble from ET, so maybe you should not.

I have been looking at other member's profile pics and notice that there was some resembalnce
to Titanic people,other's don't have a pic in there profile Errrrr...i wanted to see what they look like lol. That's where i got my idea from for my thread title.

Alyson
happy.gif

quote:

Then you can pretend that you're related to James Moody,no doubt new member's will for for it.
Naw it's just interesting is all. Personally I think my brother looks more like him then I do. I too see certain resemblances and a lot of the people who are interested in a Titanic Passenger or Crew member were already interested in them before they started studying them which is something I find interesting. Also I think that other people are interested in a Titanic Personalities because of their lifestyles or something about them speaks to the person studying them. There's a lot interesting stuff about the people of Titanic we'll never know and other things we still need to find out.​

Aly Jones

>>Also I think that other people are interested in a Titanic Personalities because of their lifestyles or something about them speaks to the person studying them. There's a lot interesting stuff about the people of Titanic we'll never know and other things we still need to find out.<<

George. That makes me post everyday,i'm just so interested in History and Titanic and the people that lived in past History.

Really, you're brother looks more like James Moody.James Moody is one of my favs (out of two)
You're brother a ships officer?

quote:

You're brother a ships officer?
No, actually he does construction. I grew up being interested in Titanic. Walter Lord's "A Night To Remember" is the first book I read on the Titanic. I was hooked since then.​

Aly Jones

Hello George. Hey yeah,i kind of got interested in the same way as you did.I read a newspaper article about Titanic,then watch my first documentary.

Would you believe Im gonna be 15? Sorry, I just kinda got one of those blow in the head moments....I would like to see your resemblance to Moody.... if you want, that is.

Alyson, I have some advice for you, never assume and never base your evidence on unsubstantiated claims. It would improve your posts greatly. Just thought you might like to know.

Mostly I think it's common features we share. Folks also think I look like Hayden Christensen.
lol.gif
Not that that's helped me any with the ladies. I wonder if Moody was a ladies man? He too had the Christensen "good looks' and ladies love a sailor.

Status
Not open for further replies.