FEBRUARY 2 2007

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
Best Wishes are sent from all around the world:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLVINA DEAN!!!!

"CHEERS"!!!

"FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GREAT LADY!!! AND SO SAY ALL OF US"!!!!

HAPPY 95th!!!

Everyone: Be sure and raise a toast to this wonderful lady, and please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!!

Here in Southern California, my family has just toasted this great lady (with my favorite brand of house white wine):
"TO MILLVINA"!!!

Brian: I hope everyone makes this a joyous day for her.

Apr 27, 2003
News of Millvina Dean
My wife and I visited Millvina this morning and found her up and in her chair and very alert and looking forward to 'her' day.
Three lovely lots of flowers had already arrived and there was a large pile of cards and packages waiting for her attention while we were there the pile of cards kept being added to so there must have been 60 - 70 plus.
She opened a few of her parcels and cards while we were there and was delighted with the contents.
We all had a good chat and put the world to rights and we left after an hour or so that she could have her lunch in peace. Several more visitors were scheduled for the rest of the day so she was going to be a busy and exhausted girl.
We were told that the nursing home staff had provided a special birthday cake for her and that she was being taken down to the main recreation room this afternoon for a bit of a party.
The cards and flowers came from many countries and truly the wishes and greetings to Millvina were world wide - on her behalf we thank you all.

Brian and Janet Ticehurst

Nov 10, 2006
To Millvina:
Wishing you a Beautiful 95th Birthday on this February 2, 2007. May you have sunshine, flowers and love of family and friends and wonderful memories on this > your special day.

Mike Poirier

Dec 31, 2004
Hi Brian and Janet
Thanks for the update on Millvina and remembering her in a tasteful and respectful way. It sounds like she had a good time.
Mike

J

João Carlos Pereira Martins

Happy (late) birthday Millvina! 95 years of an amazing life!

I hope she's fine and I wish her all the best.

Sincerely,
João Martins