FEBRUARY 2 2009 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MILLVINA DEAN

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
To everyone: Please take time, today and/or tomorrow, to offer a toast, of your favorite beverage, either alone or with friends and/or family members (I will raise a toast of Charles Shaw Sauvignon Blanc), to a wonderful lady:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MILLVINA DEAN!!!

"CHEERS"!!!

"FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GREAT LADY!!! AND SO SAY ALL OF US"!!!!

HAPPY 97th!!!

Jul 23, 2008
Sheila and I visited Millvina this afternoon to wish her well for her birthday. She is feeling much better because her niggling cough has stopped. This had really been getting her down. She has received many birthday cards and gifts and is delighted that so many people have thought of her.

We had a lovely afternoon of tea and chat and laughter and in many ways it was just like the old days.

May I second John's salutation?

Happy Birthday, Millvina!

Aug 2, 2006
I just got off the phone with Millvina. She seemed quite happy to have another phone call and joked about how many international calls she got this morning. Apparently there is snow in Southampton and the roads are slippery, so she wasn't sure who would be able to come visit her. But as usual she was in good spirits.....

HAPPY 97TH MILLVINA.

Jan 29, 2001
Yes indeed happy 97th to our last tangible TITANIC survivor! I will hope and pray that Millvina surpasses my Great Grandmother Jacobs
longevity of 104. I love to share the fact that my Great Grandmother was 16 yrs. old when the TITANIC foundered and still alive when Neil Armstrong made his..."One giant step for mankind". (Moon walk)

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Mar 15, 2001
Michael,
And I like to share the fact that my grandmother was 15 at the time of the time of the Titanic disaster and I am only 43 years old. Best wishes to Millvina!

Jul 23, 2008
Hi Darren

I hope your grandmother wrote some of her memories down? She lived through such an interesting time in our history didn't she? Another world away.