First Class Public Rooms on the Lusitania

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brian R Peterson

Hi All!

Here are my depictions of what First Class Public Rooms would have looked like on the Lusitania
smile.gif

Best Regards,

Brian

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Michael

I am dedicated to illustrating the fine interiors of the lost liners because I myself have always wondered what they would have looked like in color, so I render my services here for others like me who wonder the same. This also exposes my ocean liner artwork to the general public, something I had not done previously fearing rejection as I am no Ken Marschall.

As for the coloring, I cannot be 100% sure I am completely accurate but I like to think I come 90% close. To help me render these photos as accurately as possible, I like to use descriptions by passengers and newspaper articles if available, or I try and find builder's books that would have the interior designs in them. If I cannot find either I base my renderings on either furniture and decor of other period ships or period furniture and decor I have seen in houses, museums etc.

Best Regards,

Brian

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Brian, you're doing a super job. Don't shortchange yourself either. While you may not be another Ken Marschall, I don't think you need to be, and Ken started out small too. Every artist and author does. Ask him about it if/when he drops in.

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Michael!

Thank you for the compliment! I have more renderings on the way
proud.gif

Best Regards,

Brian

Sep 22, 2003
Coatesville, PA
Brian

Your Drawings are very good. I plan on writing a book on the Andrea Doria, maybe you can do some drawings of her for me for my book i plan on writing, if interested let me know.

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Jesse!

I would love to do some drawings of the Andrea Doria for your book, let me know what you need and so forth.

Best Regards,

Brian

J

Jake Angus

My wallpaper is now Brian Peterson's colour renderings. I have dial up so I stare at the pics whilst my modem connects. It's heavenly!
sunglasses.gif

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Jake!

Thanks for the patronage! after I stopped receiving update notices on this thread I thought these works of art had been all but forgotten.

Best Regards,

Brian

Sep 22, 2003
Coatesville, PA
Brian

you never said whether or not your interested in the project i proposed for the Andrea Doria, if you still are please let me know and your conditions for it in a private message.

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Jesse!

Yes, I did respond to your Andrea Doria project, in fact my response is directly above the Barber Shop and is dated September 27.

Anyhow, yes I am interested, I guess you never got the private message I sent regarding the issue.

Best Regards,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.