Foreign people in Cameron's Titanic

Sep 1, 2004
Could anybody tell me, what are saying foreign people in Titanic? Fabrizio, his room mates etc.? I mean in their leanguages, not english translation.

I know about one man only. It was a czech stuntman, Martin Hub. Jack and Rose want to rescue a child but then come a man and took that child. He is czech and say: To je moje dite! co delas idiote, nech ho na pokoji! (translation: It's my child! What are you doing, idiot, leave him alone!)

Regards
Vitezslav

Aug 30, 2005
hello Vitezslav
Sorry for posting a little late, but i think i can help you with what Fabrizio is saying. I'm Italian and i understand some phrases that he uses. When Fabrizio says "niente" it means "nothing". Also Fabrizio is using a lot of curse words but i dont thinks i can post because they may not be suitable for this site! When Fabrizio and Jack are running to the ship after they win the tickets, Fabrizio says you're "pazzo" which means you're crazy! Hope this helps!
Andy

Sep 1, 2004
I know niente, because it use our cook teacher (I study a hotel school), but I would like to know what he says by the card play in Southampton, or in his floated cabin, when he jump out from his bed an feel water. If you think it's too rude for this discussion, you can contact me by an email: [email protected]

Peter Barr

Nov 7, 2006
The men that Jack is playing cards with, are speaking Swedish, as the men in Jacks cabin. There is also a man that is trying to speak to Rose, during the party, asking her if she speaks Swedish.

Tommy

Dec 16, 2001
United Kingdom
There is a girl called Helga (who Fabrizzio's falls in love with) is a Norwegian traveling with her parents. She falls from the stern when it is vertical at the end.