Forum to Change Material About Titanic

C

Cátia Lamy

HI!

I've been in silence for a while because I haven't been able to reach out the HP. Anyway now I am back!

I have an idea.
Since there are so many of you who easly get copies of books and almost any kind of material about Titanic I thought that maybe, If Philip Hind wants to, we could create a kind of forum were people could exchange evey kind of things about Titanic.

I'm of course suggesting this because I'm portuguese and here there are really few things about her. So I believe this is a good idea.

Please tell me what you think about it!
Katia Lamy

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Dear Katia,

Do you mean a message board forum for the exchange of information or a facility (e.g. classified ads / auction site) to enable the exchange of physical items e.g. books etc?

Philip

C

Cátia Lamy

Philip!

Yes I do mean that. A place where people could ask others to get some kind of things like books, videos, photos, stamps for them. (e.g. Hi! I'd like to get a copy of "A Night to Remember" by Walter Lord. Can someone please contact me? My email is ....;) or (Hi! I have an extra copy of Walter Lord's "A Night to Remember". If someone's interested please contact me. My email is.....).

I believe that would be very usefull for those who have more difficulty getting things about the Greatest Liner.

Cátia

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
OK, I will start up a forum on this board where people can request items.

In the meantime,for people that want to sell Titanic related items, without charge I have set up an auction system on the site. Try it at here.

Hope this will meet your requirements

Phil

C

Cátia Lamy

Phil!

I'm sorry that I've been so long without saying anything but I haven't been able to come here. SO now I want to thank you a lot, real real a lot because I believe that this way it will be easier to people around the world get to know more about the ship of dreams, Titanic.

Thank you for all the attention and for believing that my idea was good enough for you to take it.

Love,
Catia