Fourteen Year Old Titanic Buff

Nov 9, 2002
Hey,
I Love anything to do with Titanic and it would be nice to talk to someone about it with. I'm a Titanic Buff so you better watch yourself! I'm a male freshman in highschool and I'm really nice! Hope to hear from someone soon!

Nov 9, 2002
Hey Brandon,
Yea we are! I live in Clifton and it is a couple minutes from Fairfax if you know where that is. Or if you know where Centreville or Manassas I am near those too. All in Northern Virginia. What about you?

Apr 22, 2012
I'm in Southwest Virginia. I live in a very small town called Swords Creek, which is situated in Russell County. Fairfax is around five hours away from me. I live close to the historic town of Abingdon, which you might have heard of, but I doubt it. Having a town like that close by comes in very handy when you're a history buff!

A

Alex McLean

Sahand,
Pleased to meet you, and welcome to ET. I am 14 also and have been here since May. By the way, a very nice web site you have there, can't wait until it is finished!
Talk to you soon, my email is error141@hotmail.com
happy.gif

Lee Gilliland

Feb 14, 2003
Hi I'm Lee and I live in Arlington. We have a couple more Titanic fans in my Science Fiction group - anybody up to trying for a meet?