Francis James Young

John Young

Jul 6, 2010
This was my great grandfather who's name was Francis James and not as shown under his photograph. I believe that he lived at 38 Russell Street and not 30 as shown.John Young 06.07.2010

Palm Tree 42

Aug 9, 2010
I believe that your great grandfather was my grandmother's brother. The above picture showing him I have one in my possesion. I would like you to contact me to learn more about my family tree in England. Please contact me at [email protected]

researcher999

Oct 26, 2011
I believe that Francis James Young was born in Southampton in 1879 and not Castlebar. He was the son of Frank and Louisa Young. He can be found in the 1881, 1891 and 1911 Southampton censuses.

BaronHardup

May 15, 2017
Hi, I am researching this part of our family and am very interested in your account. However, I have the birth certificates of all the children of William and Emily Young, but there isn't a Francis among them. Also there are three other children that do not appear in your account. I wonder if we might be able to have a private email discussion and clear up the mystery? Thanks.

Jan 14, 2018
My grandfather my father dad was a result of a seaman who visited the Philippines during a war and got my grandfather mother pregnant. He left her without any contact information. My grandfather's name was Albert Young. He named my father Francis Albert Young. I am wondering if their is any relation.