Frank Miles

T

tom miles

my grandfather, frank miles, was wounded in the first world war and died one week after it ended in 1914. he did not die on the titanic. he survived the titanic. he is buried in boissevain manitoba canada.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Welcome aboard Tom! It's good to have you here.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

T

tom miles

correction: francis(frank)miles was buried in france. his name is on the war memorial in boissevain manitoba. sorry bout that.

Jul 20, 2000
Hi Tom,

Back in February of 2001; on your behalf; your friend Alice Gray and I exchanged a number of e-mails on the subject of your grandfather. At the time I supplied her with all of the informations we have concerning the Frank Miles who was a passenger on the Titanic. Never once did Alice say that those informations corresponded in any way with the informations you have concerning your grandfather. I also repeat what I told her. There is no evidence that the Frank Miles who was a passenger on the Titianic survived. Had he done so his name would have been recorded on the Carpathia Lists.

What informations do you have regarding your grandfather? How old was he in 1912? What was his occupation? Where was he living before he embarked on the Titanic? Was he emigrating? and if so where to? What leads you to believe that he was a passenger on the Titanic?

Lester