Frank's Grand staircase model

May 3, 2004
Hi Michael,
You are right about the dome not in place. It is removable so it can be packed separately for shipping reasons. Also to change the light blubs.

Derek Kaye

Jul 7, 2007
>If I didn't know it was a model, I would swear I was looking at the Real McCoy.

Agreed! That looks stunning, well done
happy.gif

Nov 26, 2005
What an eye for detail and perfection! Once again, Frank, absolutely amazing. Even the life-sized "replicas" I've seen here and there don't get close to the accuracy of this little gem; not that it's "little", but you know what I mean.
happy.gif

Johan Jonsson

Apr 4, 2005
Frank, It´s totally breathtaking to see just how skilled you are. Truly a real artist! Keep it real!
happy.gif

Ps. When are you expecting to be all done with the GS model? Ds.

A

Alexander John Cooley

Frank.

I would only wish that I can give you 10,000,000,000 of the strongest currency to build a life scale grand stare case.

Nov 26, 2005
>>I would only wish that I can give you 10,000,000,000 of the strongest currency to build a life scale grand stare case.<<

I'd settle for giving the man a few million, or however much he wanted, to build a second replica just like this one for me. Though, if he had time or just wanted to throw in a life-size replica, I wouldn't complain.

Once again, very, very, very nice work. Looking forward to seeing your next batch of photos.