Frank's Grand staircase model

Nov 26, 2005
I had completely overlooked this latest batch of photos until a few minutes ago and I am speechless. What a brilliant job. Words can not even begin to express the admiration I have for you, your artwork here, and your patience! Thank you so much again for sharing it's construction with us!

A

Alexander John Cooley

Aside from a couple of your lights being out. The whole thing is absolutely stunning. Good work on that one. I would pay some good money to see what you would do with a full interior model of the ship.

May 3, 2004
I would like to thank everyone for all there wonderful comments on my work. I will have some new photos in a week or so with the all most finish miniature grand staircase. All is done except for the heaters and loveseats. I have changed out some light bulbs so that they are all on. I will be in Chicago with the Grand staircase at the Chicago International Miniature Show. http://www.bishopshow.com/chiinfo.htm if anyone would like to see my work, come on down and see me.
Frank Crescente

May 3, 2004
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I have made the front cover of Miniature Collector Magazine and a small article with pictures on the staircase. Most hobby, craft, or dollhouse stores my carry it.

Thank's

Frank

mcmag.jpg

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>I have made the front cover of Miniature Collector Magazine <<

Well done! After all the work you've put in this, it's high time you recieved some recognition for it. The attention to detail in your model is breathtaking!

Dan Cherry

Mar 3, 2000
Congratulations, Frank! The level of detail you've put into your model is second-to-none, and the recognition you've received is well-deserved!
Dan

May 3, 2004
Hello to all. It has been some years sins I have posted on this discussion. I have had heath problems but have overcome them. It's hard to believe that it has been twelve years sins i started my Grand staircase model and yes I still own it. I have traveled with it to many city's around the USA and have received the highest complements on my modeling skills. I have worked with Daniel Klistorner on measurements, details for moldings, carvings, color, and many many more details of the Grand Staircase. I owe a lot to him for sharing his knowledge and excursive photos. Aldo I have enjoyed having this treasure for many years, the time has come that I need to sell it. If anyone is interested or knows someone who would be interested to purchasing this work of art can contact me here, Facebook or email me at fcresc302@aol.com. Thank you to all and God bless.

Last edited: