Frederick Allen.

A

Andrew Williams

Before the transfer began I seem to remember there was posting from some one who thinks their relation maybe under the different name of Frederick Charles Blades, instead of Frederick Allen. All indicatioins are showing this could very well be the case.

Could I ask one of you Mod's to point me in the right direction please.

A

Andrew Williams

Time is against me!

Not forgetting Peter Engberg of Sweden who brought this story to my attention.

The irony is, both Peter and myself had in our possession two seperate stories on the same person and family and neither of us releaised the full implications of this new discovery. I only hope David Blades if you are watching the developmens of this post, you wish to make your presents known and share your family history with us.

The latest on this story can be found on the following link:-

www lethbridgehearlad com /local-news/...the-titanic-3712.html. - Under the title:- Family ties with Titanic?

All the best

Andrew W.

Glynis

Jul 20, 2016
Before the transfer began I seem to remember there was posting from some one who thinks their relation maybe under the different name of Frederick Charles Blades, instead of Frederick Allen. All indicatioins are showing this could very well be the case.

Could I ask one of you Mod's to point me in the right direction please.
Hi Andrew sorry took so long in fact very long Yes I am the Grandaughter of Lillian Blades possible a half sister of Fred Blades/Allen. She was brought up in a Work House in Christchurch Hampshire England Contact me thought Email if you wish to get in contact. David Blades was my Mums true brother and lived in Sterling Canada.