R

Roger White

Surfed in via Alta Vista looking for trace of a relative (Fredrick Wright - Raquet Court Attendant)who was said to have died on the Titanic. It worked, and there was a page for him! Amazingly then found that another crew member lived next door to my grandparents in Nazeing, Essex - A Littlejohn, listed as a saloon steward and survivor, but no separate pager for him. My aunt remembers him well as an old man, blind by then. Thanks. A fascinating resource.

Roger White

George Behe

Dec 11, 1999
Dear Matthew Day,

I have the texts of a letter and a postcard that Mr. Wright wrote while on board the Titanic. I also have brief summaries of half-a-dozen letters that he wrote during the interval between August 9, 1911 and March 13, 1912 (all of which were written while he was serving on board RMS Olympic.) If interested, please contact me at [email protected]

All my best,

George Behe

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hello Matthew,

Well, for starters, have you tried his biography? Click here to access it.

If that doesn't help, what type of information are you looking for? There are a lot of Passenger/Crew Researchers that hang out here, but you need to be more specific in what you're asking.

Jul 20, 2000
Sandra,

If you go to the deck plans here: Titanic Deckplans Click on to F-deck. It will open mid-deck. Go forward on the port-side. Increase the magnitude and just forward of the Clothes Pressing Room you will see a Room marked: Baggage Master & SRC PROF.

Hope that helps,
Lester

Ukspazzi

Apr 13, 2012
Hi Laura , did you know that your great Uncle is named in the grave yard in the church yard in St Andrews in Great Billing? Sure you do.....

Matthew day

Nov 7, 2001
Hi Laura AirlieI see that mr Frederick wright was your great Uncle . Well he is some what relative to me . My nan well her mum was called nan Clark but she died but she is some to do with Taft family and I am now really interested In any thing titanic and Frederick wright . Do you have any thing please e mail me on [email protected]