Funny video on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2006
I don't hate it and it is slightly funny but i jumped a foot out of my chair when i saw it and i wrote the previous post while still in shock.

J

Jon Meadows

I think Grant meant it like this:

Grant: (chuckling and playfully slapping Jerry on shoulder) Oh, Jerry, you're awful!

I'm not sure what it means...plus I had to sit through a minute and forty seconds of that sappy song.

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 18, 2003
New Jersey,USA
Grant,I do admit that when I did see it for the first time,the ending of the video did really scare me for the first few seconds and then I did realize that who ever made that video wanted the ending to be a scary,funny spoof that I just had to laugh it off.

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 18, 2003
New Jersey,USA
I also think that whoever made that video wanted the video to spoof the movie Titanic '97 and that silly,sappy Celine Dion song with that scary,funny ending.

Beth Collins

Sep 17, 2006
I think it's the volume change that makes you jump. Otherwise, it's kind of a non-sequiter. What does one thing have to do with the other? On the other hand, what does reason have to do with trying to figure this out either?

J

João Carlos Pereira Martins

I did the same Ryan! I'm used to see terror films and the sound usually scary me much more than the images. In this case it was useless. Anyway, it's quite funny!

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
I thought it was funny, especially as the direction of the scrolling words left me thinking of the STAR WARS films openings; almost expected to see the Death Star appear.

To me, the screams caught me, even more so than the sudden appearance of "you know who". Personally I'll take Darth Vader and the Galactic Emperor instead.

M

mark garfien

OMG that ending was so funny!! Eventough it startled me so bad i almost fell out of my chair.

Dec 3, 2006
I've seen that before! I showed it to all my friends and they all jumped and screamed. Hahaha. When I first watched it I was singing along with it and when that part came up I jumped up and hit my knee on my desk. It's kinda frightening.

---Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.