Gaetano Anania's book on titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gaetano Anania

I registered myself from a few time and I did not talk about the book about Titanic I have written, yet. After 7 years of study and 2 to realize it, it is ready. But I think that I will need of some months to revise it in order to delete possibles historical mistakes. I want that it is perfect as is possible!!! Till now all peoples who have seen it, expressed good comments. The editors who have seen it also said it is a very great book. It is more than 340 pages. I have wanted not to speak only like ever of disaster, but overall to return to world what Titanic rapresented for the epoch and what his disaster caused for the world and for navigation. I concentrated my attention overall on the ship's construction inventing a story without precedent. I cannot say you more, neither the title. But I will make you informed about its development. I hope that you will can help me to solve some historical contradictions that I have met during all this years of study, cause the historical informations are often in contrast between theirselves. In november I will began my study of Naval Engineering in Genova. I'm already an A.St.I.N. members(Naval Engineering Students Association here in Italy)and if someone wants, could visit my personal forum HISTORICAL TRANSATLANTICS & MODERN SHIPS PORT(www.ingegnerianavale.com). I repeat like in another topic : Naval Engineering is my life's passion!!! A last question: is someone of you in contact with an editor who could be interested on my book?(sorry for all my possibles english mistakes). I'm already in contact with Jelle Hamphenius administrator of www.titanic.com. He sounds interest to my work.

Ragards

Gaetano Anania
A.St.I.N. Member 5 STARS *****
NAVAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS ASSOCIATION - NAPLES

Status
Not open for further replies.