George Floyd Protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOWER3

Jun 11, 2019
Garland, TX
Over the past few days, protests have occured across the United States and Europe over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, Minnesota by police brutality and have turned into riots in many cases. In Minneapolis, a police station and an apartment project were set on fire by protestors. Other US cities that have seen George Floyd protests include New York, Washington, DC, Chicago, Dallas, and Nashville. In Europe, protests are taking place in cities like London and Brussels. A very important event going on right now.

Reactions: 1 user
B

Bob_Read

Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, In a couple of weeks things will be back to the way they always are.

Jul 5, 2016
Will they? It seems the message is clear, it's time for the police to stop murdering black people.

Just as well, there's still COVID to contend with. I was wondering over the possibility whether was a set up to get people out in the open, mingling to spread the virus, but of course I'm speculating into conspiracy theory territory.

Nov 14, 2005
Will they? It seems the message is clear, it's time for the police to stop murdering black people.

Just as well, there's still COVID to contend with. I was wondering over the possibility whether was a set up to get people out in the open, mingling to spread the virus, but of course I'm speculating into conspiracy theory territory.
Must be the russians.

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Moderator's note:

With that, let's leave the subject to be discussed in other fora better suited to the task.

Moderator's hat off.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.