Ghosts of the Abyss The Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Behe

Dec 11, 1999
Hi, all!

I've just received a copy of Don's and Ken's new book, and it's fantastic!! The text, the photos, the artwork, the computer renderings -- absolutely stunning! This book is definitely a must-have and will undoubtedly be the high point of this year's Titanic publications. (Mike Tennaro, take note.) :)

I was particularly gratified to see the name of one of our ET friends appear multiple times in the book's credits and acknowledgements; Randy Bryan Bigham -- well done!!

My sincere congratulations to Don Lynch, Ken Marschall and James Cameron for a truly wonderful achievement!

All my best,

George

George Behe

Dec 11, 1999
Hi, all!

I can't believe I created a new thread using an incorrect title for Don's and Ken's book. The actual title of the book is of course "Ghosts of the Abyss."

(If a moderator could somehow correct the title of this thread I'd be very grateful -- and slightly less embarrassed than I am at the moment.) :)

All my best,

George

M

Melissa E. Kalson

Is this out in the bookstores yet or do you know when it will be? Sincerely, Melissa K.

George Behe

Dec 11, 1999
Hi, Melissa!

I'm afraid I don't know the exact release date, but I'm sure it will be available sometime within the next month (to coincide with the release of the film.)

Be sure to obtain a copy, though -- you won't be sorry you did.

All my best,

George

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
I preordered mine several months ago. Since the publication date was given as April, I guess I'll have to wait. Glad to hear the glowing praise for the work, but with top people like Lynch and Marschall doing the job, it comes as no surprise that it would be top notch.

George, how did you manage to get yours ahead of time?

Jun 4, 2000
No worries, George.

Most straightforward fix is to refer all to the existing thread on this book: "Ghosts of the Abyss" book. For those on email, the direct link is: https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/discus/messages/5671/56996.html?1047091840

Cheers,
FN
An ET Moderator, no relation to Anne Elk
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.