GHOSTS OUTTAKES PART 3 AVAILABLE

Jan 16, 2002
San Jose, California
After a tedious day at work yesterday I was welcomed home with my copy of the Commutator in the mailbox! Just like the two previous issues I slowly turned the pages devouring all the new photos and information. It was worth the wait!
Mike Condon
San Jose, CA

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
Was reading this on the commute into work today, and have to mention the great shot of Parks
happy.gif
Very nice nod too from Ken for Parks' ongoing wireless work - looks like he's inspiring more than one group of people. BTW - who is the 'officer' lounging on the deck?

Mar 3, 1998
Inger,

What's really great about that shot is the writing on the front of Jim's T-shirt...there's no better person on earth (other than John Cleese, who I believe coined the phrase) to wear that particular shirt.

The "officer" who is catching a catnap in the holding area for the extras is one of many Mexican locals who answered the casting call. I unfortunately wasn't able to catch many names of the locals who participated in the filming. For some odd reason, I studied German and Russian before moving to California. A lot of good that did me. :)

Parks

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
Lol! Yes, I saw that! I particularly appreciated Ken's deftly tactful way of diffusing possible outrage from the humour-impaired.