Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Olguin

Mar 31, 2005
I was actually just searching through here to see if this was posted, it once had the domain www.queenmary.org in its heyday.

By looking at the deckplans, one can assume she is an enlarged and modernized version of the Olympic class ships (the cabin class smoking room is the same size as the rectangular portion of the First Class Smoking Room on the Olympic class ships, other similarities are apparent.

Sean Hankins

May 15, 2004
It does seem like they had the Olympics among others in mind when they were designing her. That's a great website. Makes me wish that the guys running it were in charge of restoration and preservation of the ship.

Steve Olguin

Mar 31, 2005
Hey everybody!

Our website team is currently updating the website with new 3D images illustrated by Jeff Taylor and myself, as well as detailed deckplans of the ship "as-proposed". Promenade Deck is currently finishing and Julian is working hard to get the other decks online, with the new deckplans I have provided. If you are interested in looking at the history of the great ship, as well as her future, check it out.
http://www.sterling.rmplc.co.uk/visions/promdeckproposed.html

Status
Not open for further replies.