Grand staircase model

May 3, 2004
Ken,

Thank you again for your information. I will check out some books stores and check out the internet. I am working off of your painting, it's a great help. I would like to tell you that in Chicago next April 1 thru 3, 2005 there is a large miniature show, and if I'm finished with my model it will be on display. It would be nice to have you there and anyone who is interested in both Titanic or miniatures.

Regards
Frank

May 3, 2004
Ken,

Thank you again for your information. I will check out some books stores and check out the internet. I am working off of your painting, it's a great help. I would like to tell you that in Chicago next April 1 thru 3, 2005 there is a large miniature show, and if I'm finished with my model it will be on display. It would be nice to have you there and anyone who is interested in both Titanic or miniatures.

Regards
Frank

May 3, 2004
Hello Jonathan,

That's some model you put together for a 13-14 year old. Good work. Do you have anything new you like to make from Titanic?

Frank

J

Jonathan Hill

thank you frank, and at age 13 and 14 i had just alot of determination to do this it took me a year to build it. i did of course refurbished it a year ago, so some of the pictures that were taken after i built it when i was 14 may look a little different from when i refurbished it at age 19. i am pleased with the way it came out, i consulted alot with kens paintings to help me get the placement of where things should be. and the James Cameron's Titanic did help as well.
thank you Jonathan H
ps Ken i was wondering where you got sources for your paintings, did you get a hold of the actual plans?
thank you, Jonathan H