Great New WebSite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just added this one to my bookmarks. I noticed that Eric Sauder's the force behind this one. I don't know how often it'll beupdated, but I think you can be certain of quality work when it is.

Inger Sheil

You have to expect good work from Eric Sauder! (And Brian Hawley as well!). It also reminds me that Eric's new Lusitania book, one of the most anticipated titles in years, is coming out soon. Looking forward to watching this site develop - it's already both looking great and making tremendous content accessible.

Jason D. Tiller

What a terrific website indeed, I added it to my favourites as well. No doubt the quality of work will be excellent! I look forward to seeing more information added.

>>I look forward to seeing more information added.<<

You may not have to wait long. A new section on Cunard has gone active when only the section on White Star was available a couple of days ago.

I have recently added a link in the Lusitania section of my website to a new web article by Eric Sauder. In that article, Eric relates his personal observations during the 1993 Lusitania expedition. You can read the article by either clicking on my link or going directly to northatlanticrun.com. Either way is approved by Eric.

Parks

Status
Not open for further replies.