Greetings from Newcastle/Maitland NSW!

Nathan Brown

Mar 14, 2017
Hello there guys, I'm Nathan, as you can see from my name. I have been a Titanic fan for a long time, though I'm just getting back into the hobby for an occasional thing. I'm 18 years old, and I have got Ship Simulator 2008 installed on my computer. I take Titanic on sea trials in the Atlantic Ocean occasionally, testing her top speed, handling,and just overall admiring the ship. If anyone knows where I can get a better model of said ship with full interior and other stuff as well as models of her sisters Olympic and Britannic. I also want to have Skype conversations with other titanic fans. Feel free to PM me and ask for my Skype or Facebook details. I also play guitar, bass, piano, keyboard, organ, drums and other stuff. Does anyone know if any of the White Star issue grand pianos from the Olympic has survived? If so, I want to know if they are still around, so I can play one, to let it hear what it's missed over the decades.

Thanks,
Nate

Adam Went

Apr 28, 2003
Just wanted to say hey to a fellow Aussie on the boards! I'm in Tassie. Welcome aboard, Nate!

Cheers,
Adam.