Gregg Robertson

Apr 22, 2012
Sorry Greg, the link to the second page doesn't work. I can't wait to see your new drawings!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Apr 22, 2012
The four new additions are terrific! You did a wonderful job of drawing them. Again, I like the Britannic the most (I must have a thing for that ship). I like the way you drew her from the stern. Keep up the excellent work!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

P

Philippe Delaunoy

Greg,

Congratulations for your fantastic work.

Let me ask you a favour. On the Main Page there is a TERRIFIC drawing of the Nomadic but I can't find it on Pages 1&2. You probably know my sacerdotal engagment for the preservation of the ship. Could you please send me a copy of your drawing that I could use with your permission for the benefit of the "Nomadic Preservation Project" ?

Many thanks in advance.

Phil

M

Mikael Jonsson

Your drawings are very good. How long does it take to draw one?

Apr 23, 2002
Usually about half an hour - what i do is look at many different images of the one ship and (depending upon its location).
I try to be as accuarate as I can.
For example, The Empress of Britain was docked in Southampton when Olympic was laid up and Majestic was berthed infron of Windsor Castle in 1936.
Glad you like them - theres plenty more coming!
Gimme some suggestions within my powers lol
happy.gif

Apr 22, 2012
Greg,

Have you ever considered drawing a wreck? I'm sure you could make a terrific rendering of the Britannic lying on her side on the bottom! Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Apr 23, 2002
I'll maybe do a drawing of the Britannic as she looked a few hours after landing on the seabed.
Usually wrecks and sinking drawings are more difficult.
However, I can but try.

Apr 22, 2012
That sounds awesome, Greg! The Ken Marschall painting of the Andrea Doria hours after she sank was really something to see. The Britannic would be even better in my opinion. I have no doubt it will be a fine piece of work!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

J

Jeremy Watson

Great site! Loved the Britannic! The Titanic ones were really great too!!!