Hans Kristensen Givard

Mauro Zungri

Nov 2, 2004
Hello frineds!!!! they have noticed that I am of Argentina and nonsingle I look for information of my tìo James Vivian Drew if not also of the Argentina in the Titanic. Today it finds out to me that Mr. Givard of Diamarca but which was in my country somebody can add something màs of info that in ET.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

In Spanish
HOLA MAIGOS!!!, han notado que soy de Argentina y no solo busco information de mi tìo James Vivian Drew si no tambien de los argentinos en el Titanic. Hoy me entere que el Mr. Givard era de Diamarca pero que estuvo en mi paìs. Alguien puede agregar algo màs de la informaciòn que se encuntra en ET MUCHAS MUCHAS MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mette McCall

Mar 27, 2011
I found 3rd class passenger Hans Givard in an Argentinian immigrant database, he worked on the pampas prior to boarding Titanic and I'm trying to find out what he gave as his job title. The database says:

Profesion: LDW.ARB

I don't know if this could be German for "Landarbeiter" (he was a farmer and the ship came from Hamburg) of if it's a known Spanish abbreviation for something else?

Mette McCall

Mar 27, 2011
And yes of course, Givard was 2nd class, not 3rd. Thanks to the editor for moving my post to the appropriate place!