Happy Birthday Millvina Dean

Mar 15, 2001
I just wanted everyone that didn't already know that today is Millvina Dean's 90th birthday. I hope she is having a wonderful day. We love you Millvina!

Dec 30, 2011
Happy Birthday Ms. Dean! You are a delightful person and I hope your birthday finds you fit and happy. I hope the sun shines brightly today, too!
Best Wishes,
Judy

May 8, 2001
Darren, you crafty guy. You beat me to it. Yes indeed, I hope that Millvina Dean is having a safe and pleasant birthday today. I hope that she knows that she is thought of today by many many people.
Colleen

Andrew Maheux

Dec 4, 2000
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLVINA! YOU ARE 90 YEARS YOUNG!!!

BEST WISHES TO YOU FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR.

Andrew Maheux
happy.gif

Mar 15, 2001
i just read that Millvina Dean hired a small orchestra to play the Sound Of Music at her birthday party which was attended by friends and family. Sounds like Millvina had a wonderful time.

Tracy Smith

Apr 20, 2012
South Carolina USA
I've got a question about Millvina Dean. I recently re-read her ET biography where she is listed as Elizabeth Gladys Dean. I'm curious as to how she got the nickname Millvina and how old she was when people started calling her that.

Kate Bortner

May 17, 2001
Oh my gosh. Such a joyous day. I hope you enjoyed it to it's fullest Miss Millvina. We all owe you tribute and gratitutde. You've represented the honor of our ship better than could have been expected of you. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
You are an inspiration.
-kate bortner

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I had the honour and pleasure of meeting Millvina on July 20th in Southampton. She signed three of my books and I got a few pictures with her which I will always cherish. She is a very sweet and wonderful lady.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

M

Michael G. Wright

Hi, Mike here.. New to the board. Been a Titanic buff for many years and a collector or Titanic memorabilla.. Have a question which I am hoping someone can answer.. Wanting to send a letter to Millvina Dean and would anyone know of an address to which I could send this letter?? You can e-mail me at Titanicbuff22@aol.com It will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Mike