Happy Holidays to Phil and ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2000
All,

At this time of good cheer, I'd like to wish the very best to this ship's esteemed and long-suffering commander, Captain Phil, his crew of expert and patient moderators (Fiona, Erik, Inger, Mark, Michael and Shelley) and the message board's general membership.

To those of you who are celebrating Christmas, a very Merry one to you and to others, have a super Happy Holidays. To everyone, I wish a Happy New Year!

Randy

Dennis Smith

Aug 24, 2002
To All Readers

It is now 15 minutes to midnight on the 23rd of December, so I thought I'd just post to wish everyone .....

A VERY, VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AN INCREDIBLY SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

(I know I was shouting - but what the Hell - IT'S CHRISTMAS)

Best Wishes and Rgds To All

Dennis

Jim Kalafus

Dec 3, 2000
Best Christmas Wishes to all at ET.
83836.jpg

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Best Wishes to Everyone. May you, truly, be able to enjoy a wonderful holiday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

grin.gif
smile.gif
thumbup.gif

Mar 28, 2002
I'd also like to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year. I won't have much of an opportunity to visit the board from Boxing Day until 5th January so I'll send my greetings now. See you all next year!

Cheers,

Boz

C

Christine Geyer

Merry christmas and best wishes to all of you!!

Have a peaceful and jolly holiday, lots of presents, and loads of yummy food
proud.gif

Regards
Christine

83841.jpg

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
I'd like to express my own good wishes to everyone for a very happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. I would have preferred sending individual greetings, especially to those of you who took the time and expense to send me your lovely and thoughtful cards, but I have been working 50-60 hour weeks since August, with no time to shop for cards or gifts for my own family. But I do very much appreciate you all and hope to get back into the swing of things now that things are quieting down.

All the best,
Kyrila
P.S. - Jason, Heather wants to talk to you on the phone.

Jan 2, 1997
Hello to everyone around the globe, and a really, really happy Christmas and New Year to you all.

Eat too much, drink too much and spend too much on presents and have a lovely time !

D

Deleted member 173198

A Merry Christmas everybody and have a peaceful New Year.

All the best

Andrew W.

Beth Barber

Jun 7, 2001
Holiday Greetings to all. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed holiday! "See" you guys next year! - Beth

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Thanks Randy for starting this thread.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Happy New Year as well! May 2004 be a healthy, happy, peaceful and prosperous year for all of us.

As Tiny Tim said in "Scrooge", "God bless us all...everybody".

Kyrila - Thank you! I will respond very shortly.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.