Harold Lowe

Feb 9, 2008
Hello everyone!

I've been trying to find out the latest on Inger's Harold Lowe biography. I tried posting to Inger on a different message board but have seen nothing back for a couple months. Is the project still ongoing (I hope!!)?

Thank you!
Tessa

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Is the project still ongoing (I hope!!)? <<

So do I. Unfortunately, Inger hasn't mentioned anything about the project in any public forum that I'm aware of. With 2012 on the way, I hope it's on track as that would be the perfect time for publication.

Feb 9, 2008
Well that is better than a definitive "no" I suppose :eek:)

Thank you Michael! You are right - it would be a perfect release for 2012 - and certainly an excellent read!

All the best, Tessa

Inger Sheil

Dec 3, 2000
Hallo all - and thanks for the email heads-up, Jason. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, Tessa.

Yes, I am still working on the project. Some other matters have cropped up in RL that slowed me down a bit in the second half of last year, but I have also come across new information (including an interesting anecdote indicative of Lowe's emotional response to the sinking in later years).

Feb 9, 2008
"including an interesting anecdote indicative of Lowe's emotional response to the sinking in later years"

This has me looking even more forward to reading your book Inger. I have always been incredibly interested in Lowe's life post-sinking. I know he kept quiet regarding the incident itself, so any look into his true feelings about it is quite intriguing.

Thank you for the update Inger. I'll continue to keep a look out for your work. Also, thank you Jason for e-mailing Inger to start!

Take care!

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
quote:

Also, thank you Jason for e-mailing Inger to start!

You're very welcome, Tessa. Glad to assist.
happy.gif