Harold Thomas Cottam

Mcrawley

Dec 14, 2012
i amtrying to establish  that my 1927 scott motorcycle  reg no fu 7723was owned by harold cottam the scott club original historian  always was of that opinion bike was registerd  in nottingshire

Jack H

Sep 21, 2017
It was refreshing to see footage of him being interviewed. It dates to around 1956.

I think 3 of Harold Cottam's children are still alive. The youngest probably in their mid 80s (as of September 2017). I don't think Harold has any great great great grandchildren yet. But great grandchildren? Certainly.

Jan 19, 2020
Dear Ms. Dovey,

My grandmother, Florie Cottam, and Harold are first cousins. Our branch of the family immigrated to Canada between 1906 and 1912.
Harold's brother, Ken Cottam, kept in contact with our branch, after we left England.

I worked in London during the early 1970's. While living there, I went to Nottingham to visit with Ken and his wife Mary several times.

I trust this will be of interest to you.

Sincerely, your cousin,

Larry :)

Jan 19, 2020
Hi there, I've recently found out about Harold and am in complete awe of the fact he helped saved so many people. Since we share a surname I did wonder there was any chance we were related. My grandfather who is also a Cottam is from Lancashire. He was born there I believe but not sure where everyone else in the family is from. Even if we're not related it's pretty cool sharing a surname with someone so amazing.

Mar 5, 2001
Hi!

nice to see serval relatives from Harold Cottam here!

Can anyone help me in my research?

I try to find out if, and if yes which type of the Medal from the Titanic Survivors Harlod get? and what happend to there?

anyone can help?