Question Harrison Sanford

seceshky

Jun 10, 2016
Just before Jack Phillips sent the first CQD, he sent a personal message addressed to “Harrison Sanford, New York” and signed “Girl”. Is it known with whom this message originated? I’m guessing it would be a first class passenger since I imagine wireless messages were an extravagance that few others could afford but I’m curious. Thanks.

Reactions: 2 users

lucykathleen

May 12, 2020
Just before Jack Phillips sent the first CQD, he sent a personal message addressed to “Harrison Sanford, New York” and signed “Girl”. Is it known with whom this message originated? I’m guessing it would be a first class passenger since I imagine wireless messages were an extravagance that few others could afford but I’m curious. Thanks.

i look over it and message you back

lucykathleen

May 12, 2020

it gives a first class passenger with that name he surived the sinking...

i found that too

the most wireless messages to cape race are later destroyed in a fire...

lucykathleen

May 12, 2020
it gives a first class passenger with that name he surived the sinking...

i found that too

the most wireless messages to cape race are later destroyed in a fire...

lucykathleen

May 12, 2020

• First Class Passengers — Signature Theatre
    Diese Seite übersetzen
    titanicticket/first-class
    For his return to New York he boarded the Titanic in Southampton as a first class passenger. Survived: On the night of the sinking Harry left the Titanic in Lifeboat 3, one of the first boats to leave. Harry returned to New York and continued to work as a stockbroker. He became a widower when his wife Grace died on June 9, 1915. He was ...

lucykathleen

May 12, 2020
  • First Class Passengers — Signature Theatre
    Diese Seite übersetzen
    titanicticket/first-class
    For his return to New York he boarded the Titanic in Southampton as a first class passenger. Survived: On the night of the sinking Harry left the Titanic in Lifeboat 3, one of the first boats to leave. Harry returned to New York and continued to work as a stockbroker. He became a widower when his wife Grace died on June 9, 1915. He was ...

jack philips had knows anyone good from cape race.....