Have You Ever Displayed Your Titanic Collection

Sep 26, 1999
While there are many wonderful museums around the world to check out Titanic collections, have you ever personally exhibited your Titanic collection? If so where? Do you plan on doing it again for the 100th anniversary?

Jun 10, 1999
As a matter of fact, tomorrow afternoon I will mount an April long TITANIC memorabilia (of some 40 yrs.) display at our local public library. I optioned to use only one of the two cases available, the second will contain a Mark Twain exhibit. I will attempt to forward a digital image of the display to my friends at ET.

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Jun 10, 1999
On April second I successfully mounted my Titanic exhibit. My friend shot three videos with his flick gadget (amazinging tech.) Is there a means to forward them to ET? The patrons of the library expressed much interest and I was happy to lecture in part. One gentleman I chatted with is named James Moody...coincidence?

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
if an offer came up for next year, I would.

Why wait for an offer, Jason? I've already been in touch with my local library about a display next spring about the locals who were on board.

On April second I successfully mounted my Titanic exhibit.

Congrats, Mike.

Is there a means to forward them to ET?

You can email them to Phil using the "Contribute" tab at the top of this page.

Jun 10, 1999
If you like, you may visit my facebook page: Michael Cundiff, as my friend just contributed one of the videos from his flip camera. Pretty much shows the exhibit in total.

Thanks for viewing it.

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Jun 10, 1999
My friend added the two additional images from flip. BTW: Michael Cundiff Carson City, NV on facebook, realizing there are more than one on facebook. That's me holding a picture of Titanic's starboard wing propellor, gifted to me by NG's Emory Kristoff.

Michael Cundiff
NV USA

Sep 26, 1999
Hi Michael, great that you have shared this with your local library. That is also what I did back in 1997. I plan to do it again next year with the 100th anniversary. I plan on exhibiting my photos of all the survivors I have collected over the years including one I treasure the most, Barbara Dainton.