Have you ever had THE DREAM?

Russell Smith

Jul 23, 2008
I've always lived on or near water. My ex says "You have saltwater in your veins". My grandfather on my dad's side is from Liverpool and was a purser in the U.S. Merchant Marines, dad was in the Navy in WWII, then the Marines. He passed away this past March and we had him cremated and then took a friend's boat out and spread his ashes on the sea. Even though I also have midwestern farm boy roots, I'd probably die if I was too far from the ocean.
happy.gif

May 27, 2007
Yep Russell from the sound of it the Sea is definitely in your family's blood. I too have Farm Boy in my blood. I'm from Iowa originally. I do have a bit of River men from the Zane side.

Russell Smith

Jul 23, 2008
When my mom's family came from Germany they settled in northern Arkansas and raised herefords. How a farm girl and a sailor got together is beyond me. Fortunately her parents became wealthy in real estate and passed that wealth on to us. Owning a house and 2 cars at 32 without a mortgage or car payments is a gift from God. The descendant of working class sheet metal workers from Liverpool has done OK.

May 27, 2007
Not bad at all from the sound of it. I come from a stock of Scots-Irish and German on my fathers side and Danish-Swede-German on my Mom's side. We did OK. No Sailors really just River Pilots and a singer or two. My Dad was a parachuting Skydiver in 'Nam though.

Aly Jones

Nov 22, 2008
Australia
I had a Dream.The Olyimpic and the Titanic was moored together in the dock and i was on the Olyimpic,just looking at the Titanic.I don't know what this dreams means but the ships look so real like the real thing!

K

Kate Sen

I had a dream few months ago. I was on board of Titanic. I don`t know if she was real ship or recreate version, but it was museum. I was sightseeing with group of people when we enter one of the big rooms. It looks like grand staircase, but on the lower decks ( D deck I ques) made like it sank about few years back.. with all this destroyed parts ( stairs, windows etc.) part of the room was even flooded with really cold water. We were walking trough the water when someone said showing white marked place, that this is place where someone ( don`t remember the name) died. This was really scary thing.. I ( or someone else.. I`m not sure now) stared to scream " No, this isn`t the way they should be remembered!" and woke up.

Neboj

Dec 5, 2014
Strangest dream I had a couple of nights ago

Hi guys and girls!

I suppose you all probably had a dream concerning the Titanic at one point or another. I had a couple of them and they are mostly of me being in water next to the ship. I can tell you it's the biggest fear I have ever experienced. I don't know why but there is something that scares the s*** out of me in standing next to a huge ship.

Anyway, a couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was aboard a huge passenger steam liner on the upper deck. I soon realized I was on the Titanic, of course, and I remember asking someone what the date was. I then realized this was to be Titanic's last day before the sinking. I tried getting a hold of captain Smith because I though it would be best to go directly to him for fear of not being taken seriously by one of the officers. Oddly enough I got through to him and I said: "Sir, I know you're going to think I'm crazy and I can't explain how I know this, but this ship is going to sink tonight. You have to slow down." He looked at me for a moment, laughed and said: "My dear boy, don't you know we are unsinkable?" "In a couple of hours, this ship and a lot of people on it will be at the bottom of the ocean." I replied. Day quickly turned to night, as it often does in dreams where time doesn't seem to follow everyday logic. I remember being on the bridge when I saw the iceberg and how fast we were approaching it. The collision itself was terrible and it shook the whole ship. I looked at Smith whose face changed in disbelief and that's when I woke up.

Charles

May 30, 1999
USA
I hate those dreams , but I suppose you should write a story about this, and add more details , like about the sinking! Surely, if you know a load of Titanic things, I would love to hear!

Nov 13, 2014
Belgium
I never had a dream like that, but there is a part of me that wanted to have such a dream.
Some dreams can actually be flashbacks of your soul in a previous life. If one is reincarnated from a passenger / crew member of the Titanic, he/she can use a regression therapy to dive back into your previous life and re-live the night of the Titanic.
Because all Titanic survivors are dead, there is no new information about the sinking of the Titanic to fill in the gaps. But if we can use reincarnation, we can make accurate testimonies of ALL Titanic passengers & crew: survivors & victims, adults & children...
The human memory is fallible and memories fade away and stop matching reality. But reincarnation doesn't have that problem, since the flashbacks are direct and accurate. We can make biographies of all victims and make corrections in the biographies of survivors.
A good example is Thomas Andrews, who already reincarnated as William Barnes. In his new body, Andrews managed to reveal the truth about him and his death on the Titanic in a book.

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
I recall having a dream about jumping off the side of the Britannic. Can't give any reason for it. Weird dreams can be easy to forget haha

JJAstorII

Mar 14, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Well, it was bound to happen. While draped in my WSL blanket and having just poured througn the latests editions of ADB and White Star Journal, I fell asleep for the night. In slumber I found myself on Titanic, although I can't remember if I was in second or third class, but definitely not first class. However, I was on deck as the ship and iceberg collided with destiny, felt and saw confusion as I was loaded into a lifeboat (can't tell you which one - sorry). The most awful scenes are blocked from memory, but the cold... I actually felt the cold (which is amazing since I live in South Florida where temps are currently in the high 80*s). I was wet somehow. Perhaps I fell in the ocean at some point. I did not recognize any of the passengers, nor did they acknowledge my presence. It was as if I were just the proverbial "fly on the wall." The darkness was overwhelming, but then came the joy of rescue as the Carpathia came into view. She appeared in the first rays of dawn as pure white, like a white knight in shining armor rescuing the fair princess. Then followed this incredible deep funk of realization that over 1,500 other souls would not join us on the ship. I woke up in a hot flash and decided I had to share my dream. Has anyone else had The Dream?

Kyrila
Well that is QUITE the dream!

A

Aaron_2016

I dreamt I was on the Titanic a few years ago but the dream was mixed around with the Costa Concordia, and the Poseidon, as the ship rolled upside down and I was inside and holding onto part of the staircase as the ship capsized. A few weeks ago I dreamt the Olympic came into Belfast and would be open to the public for a day. I wasn't sure if I should go, but then I realized I could try and simulate what Boxhall did when he heard the bell and I could retrace his movements as he approached the bridge. I wanted to go aboard and see how long it took. I got aboard and was about to start when I realized I was dreaming and woke up.

Nov 13, 2014
Belgium
I just hope that the third demo will incorporate everything from the other two demo's, and not forcing me to have three different demo's stored on my PC. All together, they would hog my storage.