Have you heard about the

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mel T.

Hi everyone! Well, I've been following Titanc a while now and not too long ago I heard that there is like an actual boat that can take you to see the Titanic at the bottom of the Atlantic. It said that people should hurry because it won't be there much longer. Do you know anything about it?
Also, not that long ago I heard all of that about it might have been sunk on purpose and it being replaced with the Californian.
*the little look at the end is a typo, sorry!*

Dave Gittins

Mar 16, 2000
Yes. I have heard of the trip to the wreck and I have a mate who's been there. He won it in a raffle! (I kid you not!). It's done in Mir and costs a mint, I think around $25,000 US.

As for the substitution story, it was invented recently in order to sell a book. We Aussies have a very rude term for such stories involving animals of the bovine species. And it wasn't Californian, which was a little tub nothing like Titanic. The other ship was Olympic.

M

Mel T.

Thank you so much Dave for your replay!!!
You're right. I went into another Titanic link and it did tell me that the other ship was the Olympic.
Wow, 25,000 that's quite a lot huh?!?
Well, thanks a bunch!!!

J

JOC

MUSIC INSPIRED BY THE MOVIE...

Yes, the Film and the Story of the ship have inspired much music. I have teamed up with mp3.com to create a site where you can hear FREE MP3 TRACKS inspired by Titanic.

http://www.titanicradio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.