Helen Miller brand new member

H

Helen Miller

Hello everybody, my name is Helen Miller and I have just this second joined Encyclopedia Titanica. I have always loved everything to do with the Titanic and always thirsted for more knowledge on it. I am a single mum and this also gives me a interest as well as the children. Im looking forward to meeting as many people as possible here.

Don Tweed

Mar 30, 2006
G'day Helen!!!
This is the sight for Titanic. You will not want for lack of information!!!
Welcome aboard!!!
-Don

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Helen,

Welcome aboard! This is the best site for all things Titanic.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

S

Susan Leighton

Helen,
Welcome to the ET message board. Nice home page you've got there on your profile...very clever
smoke.gif
. Do you have any specific interests in Titanic...Like passengers, crew, or technical aspects of the sinking? Five kids, huh!!!
mad.gif
(I just learned how to make those faces so I'm practicing on you).I look forward to your posts.
Susan Y. Leighton

Leona Nolan

Dec 17, 2002
Welcome aboard Helen!! Just recently joined myself and I can honestly say that you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of people
happy.gif

Dec 8, 2000
Hello Helen, or rather G'day.
happy.gif

It's great to see yet another Aussie here. This truly is an international board as I'm sure you'll find out: so many members with so much to contribute.

Just like Susan asked, do you have any particular interests in Titanica or is it 'everything'?

Cheers,
Fiona

H

Helen Miller

Hello everyone again and a big thank you for such a Titanic welcome. To answer questions, I am interested in all things Titanic, Im always in complete awe at how many people lost their lives. There is more information on this site than I ever dreamed of.

I must apologise for posting my answer to your emails but I honestly have no idea how to answer the emails with the instructions given. (Delete placeholder...quote full message..etc.) Im sorry but I guess Im too new at this and it will take me awhile to work it all out. Help and explanation on email replying welcome please.

Yes I am a single Mum and an Australian and proud of both.

I really look forward to becoming great friends with you all. and once again thank you for the welcome.

Helen Miller

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
If you're interested in all things Titanic, you've definately come to the right place. Welcome aboard! Wish I could help you on that e-mail, but I usually do it only of there's an e-mail address published in the profile. That way, I can do it directly and using my own software.