Hélène Baxter

Jacqui Adams

Jun 22, 2010
This is amazing reading. We attended the Titanic Exhibition in Melbourne, Australia and i was given Mrs Helen Baxter as my boarding pass. Most precious. Ty.

Des

Feb 21, 2011
When I went to the Titanic tourist attraction yesterday in Pigeon Forge, I was Helene Baxter. She seems like a respectable person.

Helene Baxter

Jul 11, 2011
Same here though as it turns out according to the staff her son was engaged to a Dancing Girl and she was none to impressed with that. Jaynee called her a show girl and one of the male staff members called the girl a tart and said she showed her legs to all the men in France and Helene wasn't impressed with her son falling in love with that girl as she wanted him to marry someone respectable. She was so anxious because of the whole affair and her son's drinking problem. Quigley had to take up with a Saloon Dancer.

Jun 29, 2008
That sloon girl was not a saloon girl but a singer. Her name was Berthe Mayné. She performed as Berthe de Villiers, het artist's name. She was not French but Belgian. She lived in Brussels where she performed as a singer in café chantants which at the pre-Wurlitzer time were popular.