Hello from NY

Jeni

Jul 7, 2015
Hi everyone! I likely won't have much to contribute, but I've fallen down the rabbit hole that is your site, and thought I should at least be polite and introduce myself, since I'm lurking so much lately.

I'm Jeni. I was a loser Leo fangirl when the movie came out, but as I kept seeing it in theaters, my interest became more about the ship than the cute boy with the moppy hair. ;) My children love the movie as well, and seem interested when I point out details that were based in reality, like the Strausses in bed together.

I'm learning a lot from your forums, and look forward to learning more. I'm especially looking forward to searching out your infamous Californian debates!

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Hallo, Jeni and welcome. Just a small point - the Strausses being in bed when the ship went down wasn't reality, as Isidor's body was recovered later. So they must have been on deck if they were together at the end.

Jeni

Jul 7, 2015
Damn that Cameron! haha

Thanks, Bob. I thought I saw an interview where he said that part was true. This is why I need this forum. :)