hello newbie here

sally1976

Apr 23, 2012
liverpool uk
Hello my name is sally i'm from liverpool england and I am absoloutly intrigued with the titanic and everything about her and that ill fated night.I have read the message boards on here and am in awe of the amount of knowledge you guys know,I feel quite inferior of your abilities to answer any question anyone throws at you.I have learnt a lot of detailed information from reading these boards and would like to thank you all for making me a lot more knowledgable on the titanic.xxx

sally1976

Apr 23, 2012
liverpool uk
sally1976

This site is absoloutly fantastic.I feel really privelleged to be able to read these boards with the fantastic amount of knowledge being shared from other members.I have that many questions that I would like answers too.It would be nice if a few more people would be more forthcoming when discussing topics (dont mean to come across as offensive) I do apologise if any taken,sometimes people see a newbie and cant be bothered covering old ground.I would love to become more knowledgable and would like your help please.Many thanks xx

[Moderator's note: This post, originally posted in it's own thread has been to here. JDT]

Last edited by a moderator: