IcySofter

Nov 2, 2020
From being aboard the Titanic? My mother's best friend's great grandmother survived the Titanic. The kids have the documents that prove it but I have never seen them. My mom had Alzheimer's the last few years and could not recall her last name but in time I plan to dig it up- maybe talk to the children. I was playmates with them when I was younger.

Dec 27, 2017
Isle of Man
Where is Oxfordshire? Is that where Oxford College is located?
Oxfordshire is the English county whose capital is Oxford which is the site of Oxford University and the various colleges that make it up. It is South East of Birmingham and North West of London (approximately). As well as the University it has been the home of a major car factory for the past 100 years or so. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 1 users

IcySofter

Nov 2, 2020
Oxfordshire is the English county whose capital is Oxford which is the site of Oxford University and the various colleges that make it up. It is South East of Birmingham and North West of London (approximately). As well as the University it has been the home of a major car factory for the past 100 years or so. Hope that helps.

Not sure why two copies of your reply are showing up for me. I'm still navigating so I must have done that, but thank you, Roger. I have to remember I can still look at a map.